Here you can read about the different work packages, and the planned activities and results within each of the packages.
The research will be divided into three main groups of activities:
1) State of the art on circular procurement policy
• The main aim is to analyse current policies in place related to circular procurement in the different countries of the Baltic Sea Region, identifying the main existing gasps and the lines of action that are to be set as a priority in the following years.
2) Alternative business models and partnerships for improved circularity
• Focus is on the use of alternative business models to achieve better circularity in public procurement. The study will provide an overview of best practices, recommendations and main gaps identified in the use of alternative business models for SMEs
3) Institutional set-up of bodies relevant to circular procurement
• The aim is to produce a set of recommendations on the organizational structure and culture of public procurement bodies and intra-department cooperation in order to include relevant circular criteria into public procurement procedures.